Customer brief: To resolve the issues with the heating bill and the consumption cap imposed on French properties.
Cost-effective heating for colder properties
La Croix Spa is a group of 4 holiday cottages where electricity charges are very high. The previous heating was wall-mounted electric heaters.
• Far Infrared panel heaters were recommended at a total of 3.5 kW versus 8.5 kW used previously.
• Additional heaters were installed in cold areas where there was previously no heating.
• Aspect XL used on Poolside terrace to extend spring and autumn evenings by the pool.
- Lower electricity bills
- Converted farmhouse lost its inherent chill
- Greater use of pool area as a social area in the evenings.
“We were amazed! The cottage is now lovely and warm-far more so than we ever achieved with our old electric heaters. I never have to worry about letting the cottages in winter now”.