Herschel’s advanced building heater control system.
Works on 120v and 230v.
The Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit provides centralised control of up to 36 R1 receivers (running up to 2.3kW each of Infrared heaters on 230 volts and 1.2kW on 120 volts) and manages them either:
- As a whole group using single-touch commands;
- In up to 6 different zones comprising up to 6 R1 receivers each;
This provides the ultimate flexibility for home and commercial heating control.
The iQ WH1 Central Control Unit has a LCD touch screen for ease of use. Functions include:
- Group “Quick Actions” including single touch control of all R1 temperature settings and enabling of different modes (Comfort; Away and Week schedule) and global time-of-day setting;
- Configuration of up to 6 Zones
- Configuration of up to 6 R1’s per zone.
Individual R1 Receiver includes:
- Target Temperature control;
- 5+1+1 Week schedule with 4 times of day;
- Setting of individual “Comfort” & Away modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if a rapid drop in temperature is detected until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 12 month warranty*;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ WH1 Central Control Unit are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
Herschel iQ Configuration guide. (Describes control options available from single rooms through to whole building control.)
*Must be used with Herschel Heaters to qualify.