Customer brief: To replace mobile gas blowers which were ineffective, noisy and costly.
Cost effective space heating
Babcock occupies an industrial unit of 5,000 Sq. ft. for training children in mechanics. The unit had no heating. To install gas or oil would cost in excess of £20,000.
It would also require a license for alteration from the Landlord plus planning and potential dilapidations costs to remove the heating when vacating the unit.
• After a site visit we identified only part of the unit is used for teaching; the remaining area is for storage so it would be pointless to heat these areas.
• Far Infrared Space Heaters were recommended; solely providing heat for the areas they were teaching in resulting in no waste of energy.
• We offered a complete install using our approved electrical installers which took 2 days to fit.
- The heaters have created a warm teaching environment
- Energy costs are effectively managed by only heating the required area
- Quick installation with no planning application requirements.